You've reached Adit's homepage.
Check out my projects here.
Follow me on Twitter.
Send me an email.
Buy my art on Etsy.
Read some blog posts:
- I like probability problems and love this mind boggling problem.
- If you are interested in machine learning, check out my posts on linear and logistic regression.
- Need a calculus review? I wrote a post on derivatives.
- My most popular post is Functors, Applicatives, And Monads In Pictures.
- If you liked that, check out my posts on the Reader, Writer and State Monads. These monads are used everywhere in Haskell.
- Get an intro to lenses with this post.
- Learn about different concurrency methods including the actor pattern and software transactional memory (STM).
- Making A Website With Haskell (2014)
- Working With Html In Haskell (2012)
- Building A Concurrent Web Scraper With Haskell (2012)
Book links are affiliate links.
Looking for more cool stuff? Check out my friend Leaf's work.